1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Near Charlotte, NC, between the mountains and the sea!!
2. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
T-shirt, long hooded sweater, and sweat pants.
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
4. WHAT’S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
The Christmas Attic, TransSiberian Orchestra
5. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
With my family, whether we’re home, riding around, or wherever!
6. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
The doctor’s office with ALL my kids at once.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
8. STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Between 5 & 7 (baby is early riser AND I have to be up early to get oldest ready for bus.
10. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
People who lie
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I already play guitar — perhaps I would like to learn the piano with TWO hands instead of one!!
13. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Don’t really have a favorite!
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER – SUV OR SPORTS CAR?
Sport Cars, but my minivan is my favorite of all!
15. YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Winnie the Pooh.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
18. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To make my autistic son talk and function normally and tell me what’s bothering him when he cries 🙁
20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
G. D. from Junior High/elementary. She moved to Texas and we lost touch.
23. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Don’t have a favorite.
24. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Aldi’s bags, a stroller, extra clothes, probably some food, books we were taking to Good Will and kept some in the trunk because they were written in workbooks and we have to throw them out (they don’t take those).
25. WHICH DO YOUR PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
26. OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I probably won’t email it.
27. WHO’S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
28. WHAT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Current Mood – Procrastinating (have to get kids up for school)
2 thoughts on “another survey.”
i love surveys 🙂
your diary set up reminds me of chris’s eeek!
your better though 🙂
ironically I did see his new site and when he said it was just one of the styles on LJ I went looking! I did not find his exact named style but found one close to it and just played. I just like the list on the side like that – I think it finds it easier to find a post to reread that you’re looking for!
I just LOVED however being able to put a background on it! It was really fun. I like web-page building stuff though I have no training and just learn by trial and error!