18 years ago this morning I was wondering if I was in labor! I’ll be back to post your birth story 🙂
… and I didn’t even leave 🙂
Wow, after 3 months, I’ve decided to quit looking for a job. I made this decision on Sunday, after 3 months of no-gos and dead ends, and not really being able to give transcription my all because I’m always looking for jobs or going to interviews (only 2) or talking to people and finding out the job is the wrong hours, etc. etc.
So this morning I found out a trans job I did briefly over the summer, that put me on hold because they got slow, have added me back on! So I’ll have 5 active contracts again.
God is Good! And it’s nice to feel at peace about this….
Now if one of the 100 or 200 jobs I applied for actually CALLS me for an interview, that will be another story but we’ll see …
So what’s taking my time? All kinds of things!
- trying to clean house
- learning the Dave Ramsey method of financing
- occasionally exercising, but eating too much candy
- Seeing Chris!
- Overseeing Colleen & Ryan
- Checking out facebook (my user name is dori typesalot) and finding old friends on there.
- what~2020 – dori typesalot? that’s hilarious!!! Wonder how long that lasted?
- Cooking homecooked meals to save money!
- Planning Christmas a bit ahead of time
- Doing Chris’s guardianship papers for him turning 18
- Suffering from colds – like two in a row – yuck!
- Watching with amazement the leaves turn red and then all of the sudden today they’re all off the trees…
- Enjoying our first snow earlier this week.
Happy Thanksgiving, if I’m not back on before that, and keep checking the Flickr pics on the right! (2020, yeah that’s outdated too — leaving it there anyway, as I had that Flickr viewer for YEARS)
Ha! Can I do this year?
I barely did it last year.
We’re seeing Chris today and going to chiropractor and take him for a ride!
I’ll post Halloween pics tomorrow – that’s post #2!