and it shows! My house is much cleaner and I think I’ve really caught up a lot on paperwork. I probably won’t be here that much now as it’s summer break and my kids will be home all the time — except for brief periods in the morning while one or the other will have preschool/special needs camp/bible school, etc. I haven’t really been reading as much either – but will come back when I have time.
Pray this summer goes well for us – it can be a challenging time as Chris is so used to going to school and doesn’t understand why he’s not going now!! And here I was all set up to blow up the little wading pools and my stupid air pump is GONE – I can’t find it. It’s too hot to walk to the playground. So he’s in the shower AGAIN.
But, all in all, things are much better than LAST summer…
I LOST 5 POUNDS!!! so far…. 50 more to go!
1. First grade teacher’s name: She was a nun — Sister Rosaria.
2. Last person you kissed: Ryan
3. Last word you said: Bye, on the phone, or perhaps STOP! to Ryan.
4. Last song you sang:
5. Last person you hugged: Roger
6. Last thing you laughed at: TV, last night, played DVD Episode #16 of Freaks and Geeks.
8. What’s in your CD player: Windows ME disc, trying to reformat USB drive for camera (ugh!)
9. What socks are you wearing: none
10. What’s under your bed: Dictaphone, many videotapes, Christmas wrapping paper.
12. Current taste: Turkey sandwich with pickles
13. Current hair style: Frizzy, getting too wide, need a trim!
14. Current clothes: Striped t shirt and aqua patterned shorts.
15. Current Job: Busy SAHM and soon to be student (i hope!)
16. Current longing: North Carolina.
17. Current desktop picture: Daughter’s birthday party.
18. Current worry: Not as many, but still, the kids.
19. Current hate: Not being able to save money.
20. Story behind your username: old email address.
21. Current favorite article of clothing: workout outfits with the stripes down the sides.
22. Favorite physical feature(s) of the opposite sex: Eyes.
23. Last CD that you bought: Clay Aiken Christmas was a gift to me this year.
24. Favorite place to be: with my family.
25. Least favorite place:
26. Time you wake up in the morning: 5:30-7:00 a.m.
27. If you could play a new instrument, what would it be?: Piano
29. Current favorite word/saying: Holy cow
30. Favorite book: Too many to count – historical romances, especially of the Christian genre, are great!
32. Favorite Songs: Same as above, I’m very eclectic. Third Day is a favorite, along with Amy Grant, U2, Genesis, Yes, Sheryl Crow, Natalie Grant, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, The Cult, REM, Clay Aiken – well, you get the picture.
34. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My dad
35. Favorite day: Christmas
36. Where do you want to go: North Carolina
37. What is your career going to be: Music therapist?
38. enough to support a family someday? Along with my husband, I hope so.
39. What kind of car will you have: I love my minivan, but we want a new Nissan too — an Altima.
41. A random lyric: Veggie Tales songs are going through my head, but let’s see — Shout to the Lord all the Earth let us sing, power and majesty, praise to the King, mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of your name.
45. Zodiac Sign: Pisces
46.Innie or Outtie: Innie
48. The shoes you wore today: none so far.
49. Your hair: Brown, curly, wedge-like cut.
53. Your most recent secret?: How much I used to read live journal instead of working on my housework
57. Your most missed companion: My dad.
59. Sweet and Chewy or Salty and Crunchy: Both!
61. Dogs or Cats: Both, we have a hamster, though.
69. Have a crush: Just hubby.
73. Want more than what you’ve got: Probably.
75. Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Yes.
HAVE YOU EVER..
97. Changed who you were to fit in: yes
98. Cried at something beautiful: yes
99. Spent too much money on something you didn’t need: Occasionally.
I do feel like I did this survey already perhaps, maybe, but that’s okay :0)
I’ll try and not stay away too long…. blessings and happiness to all.