I just read a survey on a survey site that was 1001 questions — I WON’T be doing that one but it DOES exist if anyone wants to try it. This on the other hand is a more manageable survey for me! Go to end and I’ll try and cut that other one in.
1. name: dori
2. single or taken: taken
3. sex: Female
4. birthday: 2/22/65
6. siblings: 0
7. hair color: brown
8. eye color: brown
9. shoe size: 8 1/2
10. height: 5-3
r e l a t i o n s h i p s
1. who are your best friends?: Many, but probably Lynn, Nancy
2. do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Hubby
f a s h i o n s t u f f
1. where is your favorite place to shop: Kohl’s, and yes, Salvation Army.
2. any tattoos or piercings: piercings, ears
s p e c i f i c s
1. do you do drugs?: no
2. what kind of shampoo do you use?: Pantene
3. what are you most scared of?: Loose mad dogs, my autistic son slipping away out the door.
5. who is the last person that called you?: My mom
6. where do you want to get married?: I got married in a church – perfect!
7. how many buddies are online right now?: 0
8. what would you change about yourself?: Lose 60 pounds, continue to be more effective.
f a v o r i t e s
1. color: purple
2. food: too many – pizza?
3. boys names: Christopher, Ryan
4. girls names: Colleen, not sure on another (Shannon?)
5. subjects in school: art, music
6. animals: Cats, dogs, horses
7. sports: Basketball
h a v e y o u e v e r
1. given anyone a bath?: My children
2. smoked?: Tried in college – liked TOO much so didn’t do anymore.
3. bungee jumped?: no
4. made yourself throw up?: no
5. skinny dipped?: no
6: ever been in love?: yes
7. made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: no
8. pictured your crush naked?: 🙂
9. actually seen your crush naked?: Of course (3 kids later)
10. cried when someone died?: Yes.
11. lied: Yes (but no more, try not to)
12. fallen for your best friend?: Yes, my hubby.
13. been rejected?: Yes.
14. rejected someone?: Yes.
15. used someone?: Maybe in Junior hi….
16. done something you regret?: Yes.
c u r r e n t
clothes: T shirt, sweater, slacks, slippers
music: It was Barney, now quiet
annoyance: Messy house that I don’t feel like cleaning. I’m more in the mood for a big project like cleaning out file cabinet!
favorite group:? Eclectic — but, U2, Genesis, 3rd Day, to name a few.
desktop picture: St. Patrick’s day bear.
book youre reading: Just finished a book about Asperger’s Syndrome by Tony Attwood.
in cd player: Probably the Shania Twain CD from the other day.
in dvd player: Sea Biscuit
color of toenails: Mostly cracked off, beige.
l a s t | p e r s o n
you touched: My baby.
you imed: Becky
you yelled at: Ryan
you kissed: Hubby. Or Ryan on cheek when I put down for nap (can’t remember who was first?)
a r e | y o u
interesting: I hope so.
smart: Yes (just did IQ test and did turn out pretty smart 😛 )
hard working: Usually. (not today)
organized: Not enough.
healthy: I think so.
attractive: Okay, but overweight.
bored easily: No.
R A N D O M
In the morning i am: Determined.
all i need is: Jesus
love is: long-suffering and patient.
i dream about: Orange Julius (used to work there 🙂 )
o p p o s i t e s e x
what do you notice first: With hubby at first WAS his looks! But I was taken at the time and he just became my best friend, so it was the fact that we had so much in common with our music, etc. that was the winner…
last person you slow danced with: My oldest son Christopher! We were goofing around all dancing in the living room…
worst question to ask: Are you SURE you’re not mad at me
makes you laugh the most: DH and our best friends R & N.
makes you smile: DH and my two best friends.
who do you have a crush on: Hubby, of course.
who has a crush on you: Hubby, I hope!
d o y o u e v e r
sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you?: Luckily my someone special lives with me!
wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: No.
wish you were younger: Sometimes, but only to “visit.”
cried because someone said something to you?: Yes.
N u m b e r
of times i have had my heart broken: Mmm 2-3?
of hearts i have broken: 1-2.
of guys ive kissed: 4, I think.
of girls ive kissed: 0
of continents i have lived in: 1
of tight friends: about 2
of cds i own: over 50
of scars on my body: 3-4
F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s
1. do you like fillings these out?: Yes.
2. gold or silver: silver
3. what was the last film you saw at the movies?: Rugrats in Paris.
7. favorite cartoon/anime?: Rugrats all grown up.
8. what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Cereal (and cookies….)
10. who would you love being locked in a room with?: Hubby, but would also like some time alone to talk to Jesus before going to see Him forever….
11. could you live without your computer?: If I had to but wouldn’t be happy!
12. would you color your hair? Maybe.
13. could you ever get off the computer?: Eventually.
14. habla espanol? Je parle Francais mais non bon. (SO long ago)
15. how many people are on your buddy list?: 4-5
16. drink alcohol? No.
(it’s here…. http://www.livejournal.com/community/surveys/650276.html#cutid1 (first I tried to do that, we’ll see if it works…. checked it did — cool. That survey in the link is not mine, just one I found on the survey site, someone I don’t know. What a LONG survey.