I spend so much time making to-do lists and doing budgets and work checklists and homework checklists I need a break from that!! So here’s a new kind of list I thought would be refreshing to make!
- Play lots of Wii with RJ and Chris too – and if Colleen will agree to play she should come right along! Ryan and I played for 1 hour last night and had a lot of fun!
- Try and write on here once a week or so.
- Proofread my posts going back to 03 and get everything categorized and tagged.
- (2020 finally proofread all posts from 03 to now, it’s taken MONTHS. Haven’t checked categories and tags AT all. Need to read all comments also….)
- Scan in my old pictures bit by bit and get them on Flickr (and renew Flickr for a year to the pro version!)
- Plan what colors I want to paint all our rooms and post them on here. I already have three! I’ll post soon as they’re in my purse – it’s apricot or mint green for either kitchen or living room (not sure) and a slate blue for my bedroom.
- Play guitar twice a week and do some Youtube videos for fun!
- Do a wild and crazy Youtube video with Rog of us playing guitar with whatever brave children want to appear with us.
- Plan to someday do a great long walk on a hiking trail with the family and maybe even have a picnic along the way sitting on a big rock by a forest 🙂
- (2020 – having the boys from mid March to end of November, we hiked SO MUCH! every season! Can’t wait to get back to it as when we’re well we have them every weekend (we have been sick, you’ll hear about that soon enough).
- Paint a picture!
- Decide if I’m going to ever finish my book from 1981 or if I should just start a new one (maybe copying some of the great material from that one into the new one).
- (2020 – ugh. Boy would still love to do that. I still have the book, and it’s online on my www.line-bright.com site — you have to ask me for password. It’s still in same shape it was in the 90s but IS in html format!!!)
- Sleep for many extra hours.
Ahhh, cathartic just to write – remains to be seen if I do most of it.