Okay, time to do a real goal sheet. Today was my day for planning and uploading audio. I am excited about this work list – it’s probably the most I’ve ever had at once!! May I manage it well —
Hopefully by tomorrow:
(shouldn’t be a problem if I quit doing admin stuff and get my fingers going…
And these are two a week until they’re done — so —
4 1/2 weeks – March 25 or so.
And these are by March 4:
3 hours 43 minutes hearing 😉
And here’s my appts!
* Tomorrow, my boobie ultrasound
* Ryan’s birthday
* Turn in Colleen’s school schedule
* Monday – NO school for Colleen or Ryan
* Their physicals at 8:40 a.m.
* Wed. – vocation program viewing for Chris – I think
* March 7 – audiology appt for Chris at 9
* March 10 – Chris’ physical
* March 12 – Colleen’s dentist
* March 14th – Chris’s psychiatry appt.
* March 17th – Chris’s IEP
* March 18th – Ryan’s sedated ABR, blood tests, dental cleaning
* April 1st – Chris’s sedated ABR, blood tests, dental cleaning, vision screening
* April 2nd – Chris & Ryan’s follow up audiology appt.
And I know Ryan’s IEP will be coming up. We are also meeting soon with MRDD for Ryan to get him on waivers, etc., as an elementary school student. We’re also going to be meeting with more people on other waivers for both boys, as well as new nursing/aides coming in for the boys (yes, most likely both boys, yay!).
I have a lot of calls to make but I think right now I need to just start typing for a few hours – and —
DO MY STINKIN’ DISHES AND LAUNDRY! (literally)
Put on some chicken to stew for dinner.