Mostly – ha ha.
To do —
- Take transcription test for Allegis insurance today (step 5 of the application). Trying to add another backup contract as my favorite backup contract lost their whole department last week and we all lost our contracts. Don’t want to have less than three eggs in the basket . . .
- Do just 40 minutes of audio by Thursday – yay, that is SO like a week off!
- Spend a great day with Chris tomorrow – want to make him a great dinner! Hope to have Rog visit too – he should be home VERY soon!!
- Play with Ryan at the park today where I’m dropping off Colleen for her “Otaku Picnic” – it’s not one we go to a lot so Ryan should love it!
- Clean office this weekend and finish going through files (haven’t gone through them since 2008).
- Monday and Tuesday CLEAN MY BEDROOM THOROUGHLY. It has been a long time since I did this – I won’t say how long (not even sure!)
- Wed. Ryan goes to Cleveland for dentist – special needs clinic.
- Thurs. Drs. appnt with Chris
Things are going fairly well – enjoying the spring weather- hope it’s not immediately 90 degrees as I’m really enjoying 60s and 70s. On my break from school this week too. Should have my grade from Spring semesters (which was my first back) by next week — Enjoyed presenting on music and religion yesterday in class. Did powerpoint and word document.
summer – first algebra class and computer class, both online.