1. What is your best dream ? http://www.criscollrj.com/site files/dream.html
2. What is your worst nightmare ? There are 3-4 I remember vividly from my childhood when I was about 4 (after my mom got divorced) where it involved a) my mom and I being on an escalator and I fell off over the side and broke my back b) my grandma falling out of the car and getting run over by a car and dying and c) there was a machine at the mall that you went into and it did horrible things to you.
3. Who makes you laugh the hardest ? Roger my hubby.
4. What is on your travel coffee mug ? Don’t have a travel mug.
5. What is one skill you wished you had learned as a child ? Well, I learned guitar skillfully as a child but I wish I wouldn’t have quit lessons at 18 – I really enjoyed classical guitar and probably could have gotten even better in college.
6. What is one skill you learned as a child that you appreciate now ? Playing guitar (though there are more than that that I appreciate!)
7. What does your dream house look like ? Actually I’m kind of in my dream house, but to have it on a mountaintop with about 30 acres of land would be nice!
8. What’s your dream car ? Right now we want a brand new Nissan Altima AND a brand new Honda Ridgeline.
9. What is the greatest luxury you can imagine ? A large jacuzzi and sinking down in it with bubble bath and candles for about an hour.
10. What is the greatest luxury you have in your every day life ? The 3 hours where Ryan goes to preschool. But I also fully appreciate when they come home and love being with them more after the break.
What is the meaning of luxury? Some time to myself to enjoy something, or to accomplish something I can’t do with them home and to COMPLETELY finish it!
11. Sleepover with girlfriends, or romantic date with a new guy ? Girlfriends
12. What’s the scariest movie you have ever seen ? The Exorcist
13. What’s your dream accessory ? Us being able to buy a campground in North Carolina to have a second income from and be able to visit 2-3-4 times a year for vacation. It would be in the mountains with a lake close by.
14. What’s your dream piece of clothing ? To be back in my size 7s someday, an all NEW set and not the ones from 1986-1990.
15. What are your dream shoes ? Actually my mom bought me new tennies yesterday from Walmart and surprisingly they feel like pillows and dream shoes!
16. Dream makeup and hair makeover or shopping spree ? Both sound great but I think I’d do the makeover to get some new ideas on how to present myself and motivation not to look like a slob all the time!
17. Massage or facial ? Massage
18. Gourmet or comfort food ? Comfort food
19. Play or movie ? Movie
20. Sleeping in or early bird ? Sleeping in is PREFERRED but seldom involved in. I’m usually up by 6 by necessity.
21. Most embarrassing moment ? Probably when I shot a basket into the wrong side of the gym in 8th grade – I was so proud until I saw everyone laughing.
22. Most proud moment ? Actually I’m very proud of getting 8 accounts to type for this year, even though I’ve had to drop out of that all for a while.
23. Worst habit for health ? Drinking too much coca-cola and eating too much fat/meat/salt.
24. Best habit for health ? Not smoking or drinking alcohol.
25. Favorite breed of dog ? Not sure – but we are hoping to get a therapy dog for the boys and then I’ll learn a LOT I’m sure about the breeds!
26. Favorite breed of cat ? Not sure – we always had “mutts” if that applies to cats… a lot of black ones, a tabby, a calico, and one red one! (Though the years, at our farm when I was a child)
27. Best practical joke someone has played on you ? I can’t really think of one – I’m not a fan of those at all and had a “friend” that used to do them a lot and hurt my feelings.
28. Best practical joke you have played on someone else ? As above, I just didn’t get into them much.
29. First thought when you wake up in the morning ? What can I accomplish today to get organized and function a little better with everything on my plate…
30. Quote to live by ? “Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee.
Joshua 1:9. I have a lot of favorite quotes but this one is in my email siggie right now.