Originally uploaded by
I’ve noticed that nature greatly soothes me as well as prayer. And also just being with family and laughing.
But things are crazy, and I just have never any time for blogging, etc. I often think lately that I’d just like to totally quit working so I can catch up on pretty much everything and spend more time just hanging out with my kids and hubby. But I love my work, and right now it’s necessary. So I continue to get up at 3 to type and have toothpicks holding my eyes open most of the day —
- 97 minutes to get out, proofed, by tonight – I have 6 minutes done – so why am I here? I’ll be quick!
- Chris is officially discharged from his group home Oct. 1. However, they’re still keeping him while they look for more homes for him. I believe he’ll be home here and G & C along with us will share his care.
- Chris’s school is going very well and they have him in a new language program that is helping him a lot!
- We are unable to get Chris’s waiver yet as there’s still a huge huge wait list – like 15 more years maybe.
- Ryan has a new teacher this year as well as a new autism coordinator in his school. He is doing well but won’t eat lunch or wear his hearing aides – sigh. Sunchips are my friend . . .
- Colleen is working hard at school and enjoys times with her friends –
- They’re all growing up so fast.
- I am seriously seriously considering going back to school in the spring to become a speech therapist, and need to apply for my financial aid. This of course means a little cut in my work but I need to try.
- We’re going back to the Maryland mountains Tuesday as part of our business trip and I’m going to meet my good friend Pat from a transcription board I’m on!