The season is upon us. I am in a whirlwind of stuff and a lot of the stuff is not getting done. But we have our beautiful tree up, and the shopping is done (much lower in quantity this year, but high in quality and as always in love given…)
My to-do list:
- Finish 70 minutes of audio of 120 due Saturday.
- Schedule kids’ abr’s
- Start wrapping gifts
- Finish Christmas cards (very short list of mail cards – only to immediate out of town family pretty much.)
- Do email Christmas letters
- Plan for Christmas party – menu, cookies, etc.
- Clean house, do laundry
- Try and enjoy the little things.
And immediate goal – get rid of headache I have tonight.