I spend so much time making to-do lists and doing budgets and work checklists and homework checklists I need a break from that!! So here’s a new kind of list I thought would be refreshing to make!
- Play lots of Wii with RJ and Chris too – and if Colleen will agree to play she should come right along! Ryan and I played for 1 hour last night and had a lot of fun!
- Try and write on here once a week or so.
- Proofread my posts going back to 03 and get everything categorized and tagged.
- Scan in my old pictures bit by bit and get them on Flickr (and renew Flickr for a year to the pro version!)
- Plan what colors I want to paint all our rooms and post them on here. I already have three! I’ll post soon as they’re in my purse – it’s apricot or mint green for either kitchen or living room (not sure) and a slate blue for my bedroom.
- Play guitar twice a week and do some Youtube videos for fun!
- Do a wild and crazy Youtube video with Rog of us playing guitar with whatever brave children want to appear with us.
- Plan to someday do a great long walk on a hiking trail with the family and maybe even have a picnic along the way sitting on a big rock by a forest 🙂
- Paint a picture!
- Decide if I’m going to ever finish my book from 1981 or if I should just start a new one (maybe copying some of the great material from that one into the new one).
- Sleep for many extra hours.
Ahhh, cathartic just to write – remains to be seen if I do most of it.