Had a ball with him this day — he’s such a sweet little pet and he’s just ignored way too often!!
You can almost eat off the floor! J/K
Oh, what a good feeling.
Next week – basement workshop!!! Friday.
- There ARE no excuses for my misbehavior. I’m not really posting a lot ANYWHERE but I do still read..
- LOOKING and ARRANGING for transcription jobs to line up through the week is kinda exhausting – more than I expected! I contact about 4-5 companies a week that I’m contracted with to try and schedule something for each day – not always easy as THEY don’t always know what they have so I’m waiting on one all day to see if they have anything and if not I have to go to the next and see what they have, etc. One day I’ll end up with 2-3 jobs at once and be totally screwed.
- I think I’m finally getting the horrid cold that i seemed to have escaped for almost a YEAR now (amazingly.) A few weeks ago I had a stuffy nose, but now I’m like using dozens of tissues every five minutes.
- My house is a disaster, and I’m too tired to clean it. I have a kitchen full of fruitflies. I tend to get about 4 loads of dishes done a day but never finish them.
- I’m too busy to post because I need to change my poor hamster’s cage – I think it’s been about 2 months since I changed it. TOMORROW. I MUST. He’s a cute little guy – I’ll have to post his pic.
- I’m not posting as much because YAY I have made time for exercise! Thought it would keep the colds and bugs away permanently, but no. But I am walking half hour a day 4x a week roughly and am on week three. I’m NOT dieting. I just can’t handle another HAVE-TO item right now so am eating whatever I want ( ha ha ! )
- I also have taken 3 baths since the kids went back to school, and I shower right after the walk (and after the bath, when I take one – for some reason I just can’t take a bath ONLY, I have to have a shower afterwards ;P )
- I’m also too busy to post because Rog and I have been working on some cleaning projects. I cleaned out my office and threw out like 5 bags of recyclable papers (Colleen trotted them over to the school fundraising recycling bins across the street) and threw out all the garbage also. I still have about 2′ high of filing to do in my filing cabinet that I can’t fit any more in and need to clean out. ha ha!
- Rog cleaned out bedroom out halfway and did a really good job! I’ll not have time to post because I need to get in there and move furniture around and clean out drawers and pack away summer clothes. I can’t wait until it look REALLY good in there!!! It’s been too long as a trash heap.
- Also won’t have time to post because FRIDAY we’ve scheduled the big garage clean out! Tired of all our bikes, grill, shovels, etc., being outside because our garage is too big of a mess. We’re actually using our pool water that we need to drain to put in buckets and use to wash the garage floor!!!
Bless you all – I’m still reading!
We saw this theater walking today to get menus for Sunlark in Akron. Also took pictures of the Aeros stadium, etc. I should have gotten more pictures but forgot. We went today to work together for Sunlark but also to have a “date” to celebrate our 20-year anniversary (which was in June, but ahh well! ;D )
But boy, the memories here. I believe we saw Amy Grant/Michael W. Smith here in Concert in 1984. We also I believe saw Glass Harp there in about 1988 or so. What a beautiful theater.
We also saw the old Mr. Bilbo’s restaurant that we ate at in 84 and 93 (with our Mr. 2-year-old Christer when we toured Quaker Square and historic Akron – will have to post THOSE pics sometime!). It’s now known as the Lime Spider – here http://www.myspace.com/thelimespider It was closed or we would have looked inside. As dedicated Lord of the Rings fans we were very interested in that place….
We walked our legs off and got very good exercise and made some $ too…
It was nice to have a day out. We used a coupon we had and ate at Cracker Barrel with it – yummy free lunch! http://www.crackerbarrel.com/
Now, back to life, dirty dishes, laundry, and lining up transcription work for next week…
Kids are all back in school and doing okay. It’s nice to be back in a routine. though it gets a little tiring getting up at 5 every day!!! Next week will be the first week they all go to school every day so I plan to work 3 days. Only had gotten in 1-2 days per week the last few weeks.
almost 2 years ago we moved out of this house. I’ll have to link to the old pictures later. But this is the house after our inlaws made superb renovations. They sold it just yesterday (closing date) and we had our last time in our house where we lived 12 1/2 years and boy what memories! Chris was 2 when we moved there, almost 15 when we moved, and now he’s going to be 17 in November. Colleen & Ryan were born there.
It was neat to see it all one more time and clean out the attic completely, etc. Saying goodbye, and all the blessings and luck to the new people going in it…