- 3 snows in 2 weeks – beautiful but cold!
- Sent out Christmas postcards and emails – felt funny not doing regular cards, newsletters and pix but needed break!
- Bought about half of Christmas presents?
- Sold our old house – inlaws bought from us to sell after repairing – I hope they make good money on it!
- Got ourselves a Christmas present/settlement check receipt celebration – 32″ flat screen (NOT HD or whatever) $500 TV with also a stereo system and beautiful cabinet and CD players yesterday! Have NEVER done that in almost 19 years of marriage!
- Ate at a lovely delicious Chinese buffet yesterday too
- Keeping up with dishes
- Have unpacked all boxes in house about 3 times but then lugged more in from old house and in-laws and have to do it all again 😉
- Haven’t seen hide or hair of our mouse (mice?) and no sign of them. 4 traps set
- Our lovely Spice escaped last week and went downstairs and was only inches from the mousetrap. Found her when up early! She doesn’t seem very well now and we hope she’s okay 🙁
More soon, that’s the biggies.
Look for me to comment in a few weeks I HOPE! I love your comments and always read them. So I hope you have time to comment this time!
Blessed season to you all!