I forgot I was going to do this one too – fast, though!
1. Cola: Classic Coke. I am now, however,learning to like Diet Coke with Splenda – not bad!
2. Sneakers: whatever kind I find – generic or Chic, usually!
3. Hair care: Frizz-ease lotion helps a LOT! Otherwise, whatever moisturizing shampoo & conditioner I happen to have on hand.
4. Small electronics: ? Probably Sony, Panasonic, not sure.
5. Automobile: 1996 Nissan Sentra, and a 2002 Chrysler Town and County
* * * * *
and it shows! My house is much cleaner and I think I’ve really caught up a lot on paperwork. I probably won’t be here that much now as it’s summer break and my kids will be home all the time — except for brief periods in the morning while one or the other will have preschool/special needs camp/bible school, etc. I haven’t really been reading as much either – but will come back when I have time.
Pray this summer goes well for us – it can be a challenging time as Chris is so used to going to school and doesn’t understand why he’s not going now!! And here I was all set up to blow up the little wading pools and my stupid air pump is GONE – I can’t find it. It’s too hot to walk to the playground. So he’s in the shower AGAIN.
But, all in all, things are much better than LAST summer…
I LOST 5 POUNDS!!! so far…. 50 more to go!
survey: Continue reading