1. DO YOU SNORE? when I have a bad cold
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? lover
3. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? either of my two boys running away as my little one is now a runner too….
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? no, I was more into knitting, crocheting, and writing stories!
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF “REALITY” TV? American Idol is my fave.
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? No.
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? I guess so 😉
8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? No way.
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Black
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Usually.
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? no
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? gymnastics when I was a lot younger.
13. WHAT’S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? North Carolina
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? Often.
15. CAN YOU SWIM? Kind of.
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE “DONNIE DARKO”? No – have it but never watched it.
17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE? Don’t have much time to think about it.
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP? I don’t like tootsie rolls much.
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? No.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Yes.
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? Yes.
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS? Electric.
23. WHAT’S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? I don’t care for it, but can’t really say much since I do eat meat, chicken, and fish.
24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? Hopefully since I’m married almost 18 years now!
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Ragweed, cats, dogs, grasses, dust.
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, “I LOVE YOU”? Out the door to Ryan playing outside.
28. IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE? Don’t know much about that!
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? Yes but only just a little teary eyed not out and out sobbing!
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? most any way but raw.
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? No.
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? In thin air.
33. WHAT TIME IS IT? 4:24 p.m.
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? dori
35. IS MCDONALD’S DISGUSTING? No!
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Last night.
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Showers daily, baths every few weeks or months.
38. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL? My kids think so!
39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? I guess.
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? No.
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Cola, chocolate, chips.
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Crunchy
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? No – but our chiropractor does!
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Yes.
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Once.
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Yes.
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? Seriously heavy.
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown with flecks of green.
49. HOW LOUD DO YOU SNEEZE? Softly.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? In many ways.
51. WHO’S BETTER: STONE COLD OR THE ROCK? I’m thinking this is wrestling? no idea.
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? No.
53. HAVE YOU READ “CATCHER IN THE RYE”? I believe I read it in high school.
54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Many! Guitar, well.
55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY? No.
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? No.
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? Yes, but much more difficult now with the boys…
58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? Sometimes.
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? I don’t know… more like miracles.
60. ARE DOGS A MAN’S BEST FRIEND? Sometimes.
61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? Not for me.
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? Kinda.
63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? Yes.
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? No.
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Reese cup inside out and a kit kat bar inside out.
66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? When I get the energy.
67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED? Yes.
68. WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? The gross Quizno’s ones.
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? Never did.
70. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Victor Vido is going through my head by Laurie Berkner or whatever (kids song on the N).
Ah, been so busy and productive ( kinda) We got Chris over his infection, I think, with antibiotics and antibiotic ointment. He should go back to school tomorrow. Yesterday I went with my friend to a Mother’s day brunch that was awesome,then spent the day all together with their family and ours and had a cookout. It was very fun!
Tomorrow I’m hopefully moving my son’s desk out of his room and into our living room for our computer! He doesn’t have a computer yet and we do, and our table is too big for the room. So, I shall be busy tomorrow. The only thing that will stop me is if the keyboard tray is truly broken (my mil has it at her house and said it came off). So wish me luck…
our living room now (well, this is when it’s really clean right after we did it last year).
living room and here is Chris’ desk (still loaded with his stuff…)
hoping to be our new desk!
What is weird about me is that I get SO into these projects and can’t think about anything else!!! Ha!! I wanted to do it today and was so mad that that keyboard tray was gone and I couldn’t do it that very minute! Even though my kids were all home and it made NO SENSE to do it all that minute! Ha ha.
Hopefully tomorrow I can do it and fulfill my deepest fantasies – a true computer desk!
more soon — love, d
while I was editing this my little son poured juice in a cup, ON THE COUCH, and it ran over all over my cushion. Another important goal, to teach him to ask for HELP!