(1) What is your name? dori
(2) Are you happy with it? Okay.
(3) Are you named after anyone? no.
(4) Are you a prostitute? no.
(5) Your screenname:
(6) Would you name a child of yours after you? I didn’t.
(7) Then what would you name your children? They’re named Christopher, Colleen, and RJ (Ryan Joseph)
(8) If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be? David Michael or Michael David, per my mom.
(9) If you could switch names with a friend,who would that be? None now, but as a kid I wanted to be Laura Jane.
(10) Are there any mispronounciations/typos that people do with your name constantly? No.
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous? No.
– – – – –
– – – – –
(12) Your gender: female
(13) Straight/gay/bi? Straight
(14) Single? no
(15) Want to be? No.
(16) Your birthday: 2/22/65
(17) Your age: 40
(18) Age you act: 25 or 60
(19) Age you wish you were: 25, sometimes. But my age is okay with me.
(20) Your height: 5ft 3
(21) The color of your eyes: brown
(22) Happy with it? Yes.
(23) The color of your hair: brown
(24) Happy with it? Yes.
(25) Left/right/ambidextrous? Left
(26) Your living arrangement? Married with children
(27) Your family: Above, plus hubby, and I see my mom and in-laws and husband’s sister’s family often.
Have any pets? Our hamster, spice.
(29) What’s your job: Stay at home mom to children with various special needs. Former – legal secretary, legal transcriptionist. Future, music therapist, hopefully.
(30) Piercings? ears
(31) Tattoos? no
(32) Obsessions? sometimes posting in my journal when I should be cleaning.
(33) Addictions? Eating crap and too much pop.
(36) Have a favorite quote? ?
(37) Do you have a webpage? www.criscollrj.com
– – – – –
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
– – – – –
(38) Do you live in the moment? I guess at times.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes.
(40) Do you have any secrets? yes
(41) Do you hate yourself? No.
(42) Do you like your handwriting? Yes.
(43) Do you have any bad habits? Eating too much, being lazy.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people? That I sing very well.
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? Non-focused.
(46) What’s your biggest fear? That I’ll have three autistic children.
(47) Can you sing? Yes.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? No.
(49) Are you a loner? No.
(50) What are your no. 1 priorities in life? My children
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes.
(52) Are you a daredevil? no
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? My lack of focus.
(54) Are you passive or aggressive? Passive.
(55) Have you got a journal? live journal and hand-written journal.
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? strength – hard-working. weakness – lack of focus.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To be more focused.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity. you can only drink out of one. Which one would you drink of? love.
(59) How do you vent? Writing.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong? Yes.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life? I think perhaps both of us should have finished school before we got married.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far? Good, and bad.
(63) What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from life? That you never know what is going to happen, and God has full control.
(64) What do you like the most about your body? Eyes.
(65) And least? Weight.
(66) Do you think you are good looking? Okay.
(67) Are you confident? Mostly.
(68) What is the fictional character you’re most like? Lindsey Weir (Freaks and Geeks)
(69) Do people know how you feel? Not totally.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly? Often.
– – – – –
– – – – –
(71) Smoke? No.
(72) Do drugs? No.
(73) Read the newspaper? Sometimes.
(74) Pray? Yes.
(75) Go to church? I’d like to, but circumstances prevent it now.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you? Sometimes.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals? My care bear from 1984.
(78) Take walks in the rain? No.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them? Yes, though I really don’t hate anyone.
(80) Drive? Yes.
(81) Like to drive fast? No.
– – – – –
WOULD OR HAVE YOU EVER…
– – – – –
(82) Liked your voice? My singing voice is okay.
(83) Hurt yourself? No. (unless you count overeating)
(84) Been out of the country? Yes.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick? Yes.
(86) Had sex? Of course.
(88) Been in love? Indeed.
(89) Done drugs? No.
(90) Gone skinny dipping? No.
(91) Had a medical emergency? No.
(92) Had a surgery? No.
(93) Ran away from home? No.
(94) Played strip poker? Yes.
(95) Gotten beaten up? No.
(96) Beaten someone up? No.
(97) Been picked on? Yes.
(98) Been on stage? Yes.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you’re supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can’t remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath? No.
(100) Slept outdoors? Yes.
(101) Thought about suicide? No.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter? Yes.
(103) If yes, what is your record? 2 days.
(104) Gone one day without food? No.
(105) Talked on the phone all night? Almost.
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex first? Yes.
(107) Slept all day? I don’t remember, maybe when I was little and sick.
(108) Killed someone? No.
(109) Made out with a stanger? Yeppers (clothed, however, it was on a bus).
(110) Had sex with a stranger? No.
(111) Thought you’re going crazy? No.
(112) Kissed the same sex? No.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex? No.
(114) Been betrayed? Yes.
(115) Had a dream that came true? Yes. (My hubby and I going out)
(116) Broken the law? Just speeding.
(117) Met a famous person? Richard Simmons.
(120) Have you ever killed an animal by accident? No.
(121) On purpose? No.
(122) Had sex? Yes, why ask it twice?
(145) Told a secret you swore you wouldn’t tell? yes.
(146) Stolen anything? No.
(147) Been on radio/tv? No.
(148) Been in a mosh-pit? No
(149) Had a nervous breakdown? No.
(150) Considered religious vocation? No
(152) Bungee jumped? No
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back? Yes, about workplaces, and school.
– – – – –
CLOTHES and other fashion junk
– – – – –
(154) Shoe brand? Thrift store.
(155) Brand of clothing? Thrift store, walmart
(156) Cologne/perfume? Avon sunrise.
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work? I wore business casual to work – now I don’t work so I usually look like a slob ;P
(158) How about parties? Too old for parties 😉
(159) Wear hats? No.
(160) Judge other people by their clothing? No.
(161) Wear make-up? Avon.
(162) Favourite place to shop? Thrift stores, walmart, kohl’s.
(163) Favourite article of clothing? Jeans and new striped t-shirt.
(164) Are you trendy? Not at all!
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school? Never thought about it for me, but since our school has asked 2-3 times for us to fill out surveys about this question, I can’t decide.
– – – – –
– – – – –
(166) Believe in life on other planets? Not sure.
(167) Miracles? Definitely.
(168) Astrology? Yes, I abstain because of my Christianity.
(169) Magic? Same as above.
(170) God? (Gods/Goddesses) Christian Heavenly Father.
(171) Satan? Yes.
(172) Santa? Well, my kids believe but I just tell them it’s a story and they can believe if they want to.
(173) Ghosts? Not sure.
(174) Luck? No.
(175) Love at first sight? It happened with hubby.
(176) Yin and Yang (that good can’t exist without the bad)? Never thought about it.
(177) Witches? I believe witchcraft exists and I take it as above astrology and magic.
(178) Easter bunny? Same as Santa.
(179) Believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever? Yes.
(180) Believe there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I don’t know, hasn’t been yet.
(181) Do you wish on stars? No.
– – – – –
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
– – – – –
(182) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Yes.
(183) Do you think God has a gender? Heavenly Father sounds obvious to me.
(184) Do you think that science counteracts religion? No.
(185) Do you believe in organized religion? Yes, to a point.
(186) Where do you think we go when we die? To Heaven or Hell.
– – – – –
– – – – –
(187) Do you have any gay/lesbian friends? I do believe I have two homosexual friends but neither has ever admitted to me.
(188) Who is your best friend? Lynn and Nancy.
(189) Who’s the one person that knows most about you? Lynn, Nancy, and my husband Roger.
(190) What’s the best advice that anyone has ever given to you? Lynn told me to not go back to my ex-boyfriend, and stick with Roger.
(191) Your favourite inside joke? Apple juice.
(192) Thing you’re picked on most about? My lack of common sense.
(193) Who’s your longest known friend? Lynn.
(194) Newest? Bernadette.
(195) Shyest? Not sure.
(196) Funniest? Lynn, Rick, Becky.
(197) Sweetest? Nancy.
(198) Closest? Lynn and Nancy.
(199) Weirdest? Andrew
(200) Smartest? Roger
(201) Ditziest? Andrew
(202) Friends you miss being close to the most? Not sure.
(203) Last person you talked to online? Becky.
(204) Who do you talk to most online? Becky.
(205) Who are you on the phone with most? Lynn
(206) Who do you trust most? Roger
(207) Who listens to your problems? Roger, Lynn, Nancy.
(208) Who do you fight most with? No one.
(209) Who’s the nicest? All.
(210) Who’s the most outgoing? Rick.
(211) Who’s the best singer? Me and Rog are the best singing/guitar.
(212) Who’s on your shit-list? No one.
(213) Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend? No.
(214) Who’s your second family? In-laws.
(215) Do you always feel understood? No.
(216) Who’s the loudest friend? Rick.
(217) Do you trust others easily? Toooooo.
(219) Name one person who’s arms you feel safe in: Rog.
(220) Do your friends know you? Yes.
(221) Friend that lives farthest away: Lorie.
– – – – –
LOVE, and all that
– – – – –
(222) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title? no
(225) Do you consider love a mistake? no
(226) What do you find romantic? dinner out, staying home for a while with KIDS out.
(227) Turn-on? eyes, soft hair, sense of humor.
(228) Turn-off? b.o., nastiness, cigarette smell.
(229) First kiss? on a dare in 5th grade.
(231) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? honored to be thought of.
(232) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them? yes, I knew dh for months before we dated.
(233) Have you ever wished it was more “socially acceptable” for a girl to ask a guy out? I asked my hubby out!
(235) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yes.
(236) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking? Not always.
(237) What is best about the opposite sex? Generally, not sure, but specifically Rog, he’s handsome, sweet, and we have great sex 😉
(238) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex? Again, generally, no comment, but with hubbies in general, I guess, impatience, not always understanding the mom-at-home’s situation?
(248) What’s the last present someone gave you? Rog bought me a HUGE heart candy box!
(257) Are you in love? Oh, yes.
(258) Do you consider your significant other hot? OH, yeah.
(264) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk? Think they looked great and if it was a girl wish I looked like that?
– – – – –
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON…
– – – – –
(279) That haunted you? ?? Maybe my son Chris with his extreme autism.
(280) You wanted to kill? No one.
(281) That you laughed at? Funny people on TV.
(282) That laughed at you? Rog.
(283) That turned you on? Rog.
(284) You went shopping with? Mom.
(285) That broke your heart? No one lately — hmmmm. Eric on the bus?? (1983)
(287) To ask you out? No one in years — in college some guy asked me out but I was engaged and said no.
(289) To brighten up your day? Rog, Lynn, Nancy.
(290) That you thought about? Rog.
(291) You saw a movie with? Rog, Colleen, Chris, RJ.
(292) You talked to on the phone? Mom.
(293) You talked to through IM/ICQ? Becky.
(294) You saw? Rog.
(295) You lost? My dad.
– – – – –
RIGHT THIS MOMENT…
– – – – –
(337) Are you going out? In 3 hours, to dinner with friends.
(338) Will it be with your significant other? Maybe if he gets home from work on time.
(339) Or some random person? No.
(340) What are you wearing right now? Sweat suit and tank top.
(341) Body-part you’re touching right now: Left leg is crossed over right.
(342) What are you worried about right now? Cleaning this house, Chris napping too long.
(343) What book are you reading? Autism learning styles.
(344) What’s on your mousepad? Blue fabric and a wrist rest.
(345) Use 5 words to describe how you’re feeling: Having fun, lazy, guilty, and stopping soon….
(346) Are you bored? Not at all.
(347) Are you tired? A little.
(348) Are you talking to anyone online? no
(349) Are you talking to anyone on the phone? no
(350) Are you lonely or content? content.
(351) Are you listening to music? Noggin.
boy that was long — here’s another!
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF – The Survey
Birthplace: Willoughby, Ohio
Current Location: Ohio
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: brown.
Height: 5’3″ or so
Right Handed or Left Handed: Left,.
Your Heritage: english irish american indian scottish austrian sicilian
The Shoes You Wore Today: slippers
Your Weakness: … lack of focus and common sense.
Your Fears: autism
Your Perfect Pizza: red peppers, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: go back to school by september?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: ?
Thoughts First Waking Up: It’s too early.
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes
Your Bedtime: 11:00
Your Most Missed Memory: Goofing off in college and jamming playing guitar and singing.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: Either.
Single or Group Dates: Either.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: either.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Yuck.
Do you Smoke: No.
Do you Swear: Occasionally
Do you Sing: Yes
Do you Shower Daily: Every other day (dry skin)
Have you Been in Love: Yes
Do you want to go to College: Yes – got Associates in 1987, want to go back and get bachelor’s.
Do you want to get Married: I am.
Do you belive in yourself: Sometimes.
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: OK
Are you a Health Freak: Not enough.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms: No.
Do you play an Instrument: Yes.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No.
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Kind of.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No
In the past month have you been on Stage: No, except stood on my daughter’s school stage waiting for her to finish trumpet practice!!
In the past month have you been Dumped: No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope
Ever been Drunk: Yes, but not in years.
Ever been called a Tease: No.
Ever been Beaten up: No.
Ever Shoplifted: No
How do you want to Die: … The Lord take me in an instant.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Music therapist?
What country would you most like to Visit: Australia, Austria, Ireland, Sicily.
In a Boy/Girl.. boy.
Favourite Eye Color: Brown
Favourite Hair Color: Brown.
Short or Long Hair: Long
Height: Doesn’t matter.
Best Clothing Style: Whatever.
Number of Drugs I have taken: None.
Number of CDs I own: 100?
Number of Piercings: Ears
Number of Tattoos: None
Number of things in my Past I Regret: A few.
Last Cigarette: 1985 (I was 20)
Last Alcoholic Drink: Wine cooler in 1996.
Last Car Ride: Yesterday.
Last Kiss: a few months ago.
Last Good Cry: a few days ago.
Last Library Book: Autism learning styles.
Last book bought: autism or add book (can’t remember)
Last Book Read: hamsters
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Incredibles.
Last Movie Rented: Not sure?
Last Cuss Word Uttered: probably f**k (I only swear when I accidentally get hurt!)
Last Beverage Drank: cherry coke
Last Food Consumed: corned beef and cabbage
Last Crush: don’t know – Roger?
Last Phone Call: My mom
Last TV Show Watched: o.c.
Last Time Showered: Friday
Last Shoes Worn: slippers
Last CD Played: clay aiken christmas
Last Item Bought: hamster food
Last Download: limewire
Last Annoyance: no alone time to do nothing (without guilt, like now)
Last Disappointment: Ryan has a speech delay.
Last Soda Drank: Cherry Coke
Last Thing Written: This
Last Key Used: s
Last Words Spoken: stop it.
Last Sleep: last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten: peanut butter fudge
Last Chair Sat In: office chair.
Last Webpage Visited: Live Journal
I have a cell phone
I have friends that use me
I am an only child
I am a shopoholic
I love dangly earrings
I love cold weather
I’m obsessed with the computer
I have shot a gun before
I can’t live without music
I have no tolerance of ignorant people
I have ridden on a motorcycle before
I’ll be in this town forever
I’ve been to 5 other countries
I get annoyed easily
I eventually want kids
I have neat handwriting
I have more than a few horrible memories
I am addicted to chocolate
I am an atheist
My parents are strict
I love airplane rides
I love taking pictures
I hate people who are fake
I can be mean when I want to
My parents care about my grades
One of my best friends is a guy
I have way too many purses
I’m obsessed with lip gloss
I am easy to talk to
I would never eat raw fish
I cry easily
I hate when people are late
I love winter
I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser
I love to sleep
I wish I were smarter
I’m afraid of flying
I hate drama
I bite my nails
I have been on an 8 hour drive
I never fight with my parents
I love the beach
I have never had the chicken pox
I have gone out in public in my pajamas
I can’t control my emotions
I have a best friend
I have moved more than once
I truly love my friends
I have braces
I have never broken a bone
I hate my computer
I love guys that play the drums
I state the obvious
I’m a happy person
I love to dance
I love to sing
I love cleaning my room
I tend to get jealous very easily
I love cute underwear
I love night better than day
I don’t like to study for tests
I have been on the phone for over 5 hours
I am too forgiving
I have horrible sense in direction
I miss elementary school
I’m a daddy’s girl
I love kisses on my forehead
I love the color pink
I love to sew
My eye color changes
I should see a therapist
I played on a guys sports team
I become stressed easily
I hate liars
I like comfy sweatpants
I can play the piano.
I love the smell of rain
I love my family
I hate needles.
I am a perfectionist
I always wanted to learn to play the drums
I hate the feeling of failure
I have friends in other countries
I know how to cook
I can be quite selfish
At times, i still act like a little kid
I have food allergies
I love little kids
I love to read.
I wish i were more motivated for school
I love getting stuff in the mail
I have problems with letting go of old feelings
I hate being alone
I love summer
I love the weekends
I love black eyeliner
I think im pretty
I type with one hand
I live in a one story house
I wear make-up
I have never rode on an underground subway
I can’t swim
I have bad memories
I go to church
I sing in the shower
I have never been camping
I hate cheerleaders
I usually get what i want
I have been on stage before
I love roller coasters
No one knows my full story of my life
I am close with my parent(s)
I don’t have a curfew