1.What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before?
Didn’t work at all (for pay!) but worked harder than I have ever worked for pay (for my kids and family!! )
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did lose 18 pounds which was the most I’ve lost since 99-2000 when I lost 22. Yes, I have the same weight resolution, and more on housework/delegating, etc., that I still need to write out.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but many of my friends had new nieces/nephews!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My grandma died last New Year’s Eve.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
More money, more organization, more time to myself!
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March/July — Chris’s 2 hospitalizations.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Losing 18 pounds. Reorganizing house last spring.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Gaining 10 back. Having house fall apart again this late fall! (holiday!)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No. Except for run of the mill colds/flu.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Microsoft Works 2005. AND insurance bought me a copper IUD! ;P
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Chris’s improved behavior is awesome. (Though we still have troubles at times that I’ll go into sometime, I could write a book).
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Chris’s, at its worse.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Chris sleeping again (Still!) and my new IUD
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
You raise me up (Selah, Josh G.)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?. happier
thinner or fatter?. thinner!
richer or poorer?. poorer and more in debt.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating, at times!
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Last Christmas? working, until 12/22. Going nuts. This Christmas? It was great except for being sick for 10 days, but I got everything done early – cards, wrapping, baking! It was great.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Been in love since ’84 🙂
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
OC, DeGrassi, Trading Spouses, Extreme Home Makeover, Nanny 911, American Idol. And we got Freaks and Geeks DVD for Christmas, so, another favorite to watch again!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The Awakening by Angela Hunt.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That I am not as good on guitar as I used to be, and I better PRACTICE MORE!
28. What did you want and got?
To be a SAHM!
29. What did you want and not get?
An extension on my unemployment
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
School of Rock!
31. What did you do on your birthday?
Celebrated Ryan’s 2nd birthday!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Hmmm, don’t know. Maybe more dates with DH and more personal time?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Ha ha ha. I am a slob.
34. What kept you sane?
Bathroom breaks with a locked door for a shower! Time on here with things are calm. Chris’s naps he now takes with his new meds (since July). Ryan’s quiet times.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don’t have a clue!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
My grandma, my dad, other relatives that have gone to heaven.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Even though I’m home my house will still be a mess most of the time.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I have to do the song thing and Question 40 later! a friend is coming over in 30 minutes!